Getting around in Africa…
Explore the vast expanses of the African wilderness by land, by water, or from the air. Africa offers a wide variety of transportation options, from conventional air and road transport to luxury and adventure transport options.
Your transportation options depend on the destinations you choose to visit and their respective terrain, the activities you plan to participate in, your budget, and your personal preferences.
Explore Africa on foot, on horseback, with a fully equipped 4×4 vehicle, down a river in a canoe, or get a birds-eye view from a helicopter or in a hot air balloon.
Moving on the ground is what people most often think of when they picture traveling in Africa. A few of the most practical and exciting options are listed below:
- Game Drive Vehicles – these off-road vehicles are used during safari game drives throughout Africa.
- Transfer Vehicles – used for airport transfers and exploring urbanized areas. We can arrange vehicle brands and sizes to suit your needs and tastes.
- 4×4 Vehicles – used for self-drive off-road expeditions over the rugged African terrain.
- Horse Back & Camel Safaris – enjoy the great outdoors on an eco-friendly safari.
@Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs, Kenya
Experience Africa’s water-based transportation via inland waterways and the ocean.
- Kayaking, Canoeing & Rafting – navigate down a river or take a leisurely trip on calm lake waters.
- Boats – take a guided boat safari down a river or over a tranquil lake. Enjoy a trip on a traditional sailing or glass-bottomed boat in Mombasa.
How it works
Intu Africa creates tailor-made luxury travel experiences throughout Africa.
Frequently asked questions about our services and travelling in Africa.
Get in Touch
Call us at +254 (0)722 393 159, or use our online contact form.